- Solo work of your choice.
- Mozart: Overture to Le nozze di Figaro; m. 1-24, m. 156-171.
- Ravel: Bolero; 2 after 2 to 3 .
- Rimsky-Korsakov: Scheherazade; 2nd mvt: m. 5 to A ; L to M .
- Strauss: Don Juan; beginning to 5 after B , R to U .
- Tchaikovsky: Symphony No. 4; 1st mvt: m. 35-46; 2nd mvt: m. 274-end of mvt.
- Contrabassoon – Beethoven: Symphony No. 5; 4th mvt: beginning to B .
- Strauss: Don Juan; beginning to C.
Programs of the Monroe Symphony Orchestra are supported by a grant from the Louisiana State Arts Council through the Louisiana Division of the Arts and the National Endowment for the Arts as administered by the Northeast Louisiana Arts Council.